The MOSFET Driver is based on the legendary BK Butler Tube Driver. A pair of adjustable-bias MOSFET gain stages take the place of the 12AX7 vacuum tube, otherwise the circuit is true to the original schematic.
- Hi – Adjusts the treble content
- Lo – Adjusts the bass content
- Drive – Controls the amount of gain
- Volume – Controls the overall output volume
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by Butler Audio, Inc., maker of the BK Butler Tube Driver.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with Butler Audio, Inc.