The PedalPCB SuperNuva is a Korg NuTube 6P1 vacuum tube based overdrive pedal.
Nutube – A new vacuum tube which puts vacuum fluorescent display technology to practical use
Nutube, similar to a conventional vacuum tube, has an anode grid filament structure, and operates exactly as a triode vacuum tube. Also similar to a vacuum tube, it creates the same characteristic rich overtones.
By applying their vacuum fluorescent display technology, Noritake Itron Corp., a Noritake Co. Ltd affiliated company, have devised a structure which achieves substantial power saving, miniaturization, and quality improvements when compared with a conventional vacuum tube.
- Volume – Controls the overall output volume
- Tone – Adjusts the tone from warm to bright
- Drive – Controls the amount of overdrive
- Bias (trimpot) – Sets the Nutube bias current
- Utilizes the Korg NuTube 6P1
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks