- Improved component layout
- Now accommodates 1/4W resistors
The Magnetron Delay is a tape echo simulator using the PT2399 delay IC with some modulation to bring back that classic sound. With the digital delay filtered to sound like warm analog tape, the modulation section will effect the repeats of the delay with “wow and flutter”.
The lower LED indicates the speed of the modulation and will be brighter or darker depending on the depth.
- Time – Adjusts the delay time
- Regen – Sets the delay line regeneration from a single repeat to full on self-oscillation
- Depth – Adjusts the modulation depth
- Speed – Adjusts the modulation speed
- Level – Adjusts the delayed signal volume
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by Keeley Electronics, maker of the Magnetic Echo.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with Keeley Magnetic Echo.