The PedalPCB D3lay is an FV-1 based digital triple delay pedal. Select between three high quality delay algorithms.
100% analog dry signal path with wet/dry mix and adjustable output volume capable of up to 6db boost.
Includes 24LC32A EEPROM with algorithms preloaded
- Modulated Delay – Pristine digital delay with lush modulation
- Tape Delay – Lofi delay with adjustable degradation
- Space Delay – Multi-tap filtered delay
- Time – Controls delay time
- Parameter – Modulated: Modulation Rate / Tape: Degradation Amount / Space: Filter Cutoff
- Feedback – Controls about of delay regeneration
- Mix – Adjusts the Wet/Dry mix
- Mode (toggle switch) – Selects the reverb mode
- Volume – Controls the overall output volume
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
- Powered by the PedalPCB Pythagoras MultiFX Platform
SGilberg (verified owner) –
Great sounds and very versatile! Went together well! Really dig it!
Dan Keclik (verified owner) –
The board is very well laid out and the included drill diagram make drilling your enclosure super easy. It was my first fv-1 build and i love the way it sounds. The tape sound is really nice and sounds great into the front or effect loop of my amps. The ability to blend in the delay sound and boost the signal makes to great for soloing.