- Loudness – Controls the overall output volume
- Filter – Adjusts the range of band-pass filtered tone
- Sustain – Controls the amount of fuzz
- Scoop – Sweeps between mid-scoop / flat-mids
- Crunch – Adjusts the intensity of compression
- Voice (internal trim) – Controls the Scoop control intensity
- Clip (internal trim) – Adjusts between smooth / open fuzz
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by Way Huge, maker of the Swollen Pickle.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with Way Huge or Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc.