The PedalPCB Lamb Chop combines a soft-clipped overdrive path with a modified classic British-flavored preamp. The Lamb Chop exposes three extra controls¹ that were tucked away inside the unit it was inspired by, allowing maximum tweakability.
- Volume – Controls the overall output volume
- Overdrive – Controls the amount of soft-clipping
- Tone – Rolls off the high end (Turn fully CW to disable)
- Clean – Controls the level of the British preamp signal path
- Curve – Adjusts the corner frequency of the overdrive path
- Filter¹ – Adjusts the tonal spectrum of the clean path
- Presence¹ – Adjusts the high end of the overdrive
- Drive Mix¹ – Controls the level of the overdrive signal path
¹In the original unit the Filter, Presence, and Drive Mix controls were internal trim pots
- Designed for a 1590BB enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by Way Huge, maker of the Pork Loin.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with Way Huge or Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc.