- Level – Controls the overall output volume
- Drive – Controls the amount of overdrive
- Treble – Adjusts the level of high frequencies
- Mid – Adjusts the level of midrange frequencies
- Bass – Adjusts the level of low frequencies
- Presence – Adjusts the level of upper mid frequencies
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by EarthQuaker Devices, maker of the EQD Talons.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with EarthQuaker Devices.
Vince (verified owner) –
Great pedal, pretty straightforward build! Sounds nice and loud with no hum in the background. I didn’t have a B5K at the time so used B25K for the presence control but everything else is to spec. One of my favorite pedals on my board now.