- Volume – Controls the master output volume
- Drive– Controls the amount of signal gain
- Treble – Controls the level of Treble frequencies
- Mid – Controls the level of Midrange frequencies
- Bass – Controls the level of Bass frequencies
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by JHS Pedals, maker of the JHS Charlie Brown.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with JHS Pedals.
Richard Couchman (verified owner) –
Massive fan of this pedal. Its grate for going from a nice low gain crunch to some pretty decent dirt. Very much sounding like a pushed Marshall amp.
pifo (verified owner) –
Great pedal,awesome sound!!!
guy.r.groff (verified owner) –
It is very, very good into a super reverb. It growls from its girthy nether region but still preserves the tone of your guitar.
tmansanti (verified owner) –
I’ve built two of these and both sound great. A pretty transparent and crisp OD until the gain goes past 75% and then its nice and crunchy.