The Twin Face is based on the classic Fuzz Face circuit with modern improvements.
Toggle between NPN/PNP modes with the flick of a switch. Independent bias controls for each pair allow you to combine Silicon and Germanium operation into one pedal.
Onboard voltage inverter allows NPN or PNP operation from a standard center-negative 9VDC power supply. No need for multiple power supplies or grounding issues when used in a daisy-chain.
- Fuzz – Adjusts the amount of fuzz
- Volume – Controls the output volume
- NPN/PNP (Toggle switch) – Toggles between NPN and PNP transistors
- Onboard Voltage Inverter – Runs on standard 9VDC pedal power, no grounding issues in pedal chain
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks