- Gain – Controls the amount of drive
- Tone – Brighter clockwise, warmer counter clockwise
- Level – Sets the overall output volume
- Normal / Bright (toggle) – Toggles between warm full tone and bright chime
- Bandwidth (toggle) – Toggle between brighter + midrange emphasis and more low end + full range
- Voice (toggle) – Toggles between MOSFET, Silicon diode, and No diode clipping
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by EarthQuaker Devices, maker of the Dunes Mini Mega Ultimate Overdrive.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with EarthQuaker Devices.