This is a hybrid design packing all the functionality of the Thermionic Distortion and Dirty Sanchez pedals squeezed into a 125B enclosure.
The Presence and Tight controls have been moved inside the enclosure as adjustable trimpots.
(Previously known as the Brown Betty Mini)
- Volume – Controls the output volume
- Gain – Controls the amount of gain
- Treble – Controls the treble frequencies
- Mid – Controls the midrange frequencies
- Bass – Controls the bass frequencies
- Presence (Internal Trim Pot) – Controls the upper mid-range frequencies
- Tight (Internal Trim Pot) – Controls the pre-gain low end frequencies
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by Friedman Amplification, maker of the Friedman BE-OD / Friedman Dirty Shirley.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with Friedman Amplification.
metalrules1967 (verified owner) –
Great pcb as allways!
its a great distortion pedal
but for me … the angry charles is better .
Great PCB but i noticed that is exactly the same schematic than the Brown Betty with a trimmer less. I therefore find it more interesting to buy the Brown Betty