The Presence and Tight controls have been moved inside the enclosure as adjustable trimpots.
(Previously known as the Brown Betty Mini)
- Volume – Controls the output volume
- Gain – Controls the amount of gain
- Treble – Controls the treble frequencies
- Mid – Controls the midrange frequencies
- Bass – Controls the bass frequencies
- Presence (Internal Trim Pot) – Controls the upper mid-range frequencies
- Tight (Internal Trim Pot) – Controls the pre-gain low end frequencies
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by Friedman Amplification, maker of the Friedman BE-OD / Friedman Dirty Shirley.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with Friedman Amplification.