PedalPCB Thermionic Distortion
The Thermionic Distortion provides searing British-flavored high gain tones through any amp.
Pedalboard friendly design, 125B footprint with top-mounted jacks.
- Bass – Controls the bass frequencies
- Treble – Controls the treble frequencies
- Presence – Controls the upper mid-range frequencies
- Volume – Controls the output volume
- Gain – Controls the amount of gain
- Tight – Controls the pre-gain low end frequencies
- Updated layout using 1/4W resistors
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by Friedman Amplification, maker of the Friedman BE-OD.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with Friedman Amplification.