- Volume – Adjusts the overall output volume
- Gain – Controls the amount of fuzz
- Mood – Starves the supply voltage
- Bone – Controls the overall frequency response
- Range (Toggle) – Controls the range of the Mood control (Hi or Lo)
- Presence (Toggle) – Controls the signal presence
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by Paul Trombetta, maker of the Trombetta Mini-Bone.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with Paul Trombetta.