Dipswitches can be mounted internally or externally
Enhance the appearance of your Muffin Factory build (and simplify rectangular cutouts) with a durable fiberglass faceplate.
- Volume – Controls the output volume
- Tone – Controls the tone
- Sustain – Controls the amount of fuzz
- Tone Bypass (toggle switch) – Bypasses tone control
- Stage 1 Transistor (toggle switch) – Selects between NPN Silicon and NPN Germanium transistors for Clipping Stage 1
- Stage 2 Transistor (toggle switch) – Selects between NPN Silicon and NPN Germanium transistors for Clipping Stage 2
- Stage 1 Clipping (toggle switch) – Selects between Silicon diodes / LEDs for Clipping Stage 1
- Stage 2 Clipping (toggle switch) – Selects between Silicon / Germanium diodes for Clipping Stage 2
- Dip Switches (1-20) – Configures various aspects of the circuit
- Designed for a 1590BB enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by Wren and Cuff, maker of the De La Riva BM20-Ultra Fuzz.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with Wren and Cuff.