- Square – Controls level of square wave fuzz
- Sub – Controls level of subdivided frequency
- Super – Controls level of multiplied frequency
- Master – Controls overall output volume
- Sub Interval (Rotary switch) – Sets the interval of subdivided voice
- Sub Root (Toggle switch) – Selects the source of the subdivided root
- Super Interval (Rotary switch) – Sets the interval of the multiplied voice
- Super Root (Toggle switch) – Selects the source of the multiplied voice
- Portamento / Vibrato (Toggle switch) – Selects between Portamento / Vibrato pitch modulation
- Modulation Rate – Controls the rate of pitch modulation
- Standard 9VDC operation
- Designed for a 1590XX / 4S6500 enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by EarthQuaker Devices, maker of the Data Corrupter.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with EarthQuaker Devices.
jacob (verified owner) –
This build was heaps of fun! Was really looking forward to this one and was not disappointed!! Zero problems along the way, worked first time. Awesome sounding pedal, highly recommended!
jehern (verified owner) –
Such an easy build for an amazing pedal. It was a little more complicated sourcing the 1p8t and specific dpdt switches since almost no one else carried them and pedalpcb was out for a while. But so worth it when I got everything together. Sounds amazing, great design.
Josh Rosenberg (verified owner) –
Amazing pedal. So many great sounds. Sounds so much like the data corrupter demos. It works great and so so fun to play with. It’s also very practical. Probably one of my favorite builds so far. PedalPCB is my favorite site.