New for 2020
New Channel Switching Mode added for multi-effects combination builds
- Relay Bypass PCB
- Pre-programmed microcontroller
Footswitch, relay, and other components are not included
- Uses latching relay (not included) for lower power consumption
- Grounds PCB input in bypass to reduce noise
- I/O pinout directly interfaces with most PedalPCB projects
Instant Momentary Mode
- Tap footswitch to toggle between active / bypass (standard operation)
- Hold down the footswitch while the pedal is bypassed to momentarily activate the effect until the footswitch is released
- Hold down the footswitch while the pedal is activated to momentarily bypass the effect until the footswitch is released
Auto Power-On Mode
When Auto Power-On Mode is enabled the pedal will automatically engage when power is applied. This is useful when the pedal is rack mounted or used with a loop bypass system.
Channel Switching Mode
Channel Switching Mode is designed for use in multi-in-one combination effects pedals. When Channel Switching Mode is enabled only one effect can be active at a time.
Pressing any footswitch automatically activates that effect and bypasses any other active effect on the same control bus. Pressing the active footswitch again bypasses the effect.