The Duo-Phase was inspired by the most popular features of the iconic Mu-Tron Bi-Phase.
- Rate A – Sets the LFO speed of Phaser A
- Depth A – Sets the LFO depth of Phaser A
- Feedback A – Sets the regeneration of Phaser A
- Rate B – Sets the LFO speed of Phaser B
- Depth B – Sets the LFO depth of Phaser B
- Feedback B – Sets the regeneration of Phaser B
- Sync (Toggle switch) – Sets the LFO syncronization of Phaser B (Normal / Reverse)
- Sweep (Toggle switch) – Selects the LFO source of Phaser B (LFO A / LFO B)
- Designed for a 1590XX / 6500 enclosure with top-mounted jacks
- Standard 9VDC operation (No special power adapter needed)
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by Mu-Tron, maker of the Mu-Tron Bi-Phase.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with Mu-Tron.