A light overdrive so transparent it is translucent. It can go from being a nice little eq to a clean boost to pushing your amp into something quite distorted. With its active eq it can thin out the woofiness of humbuckers or add a little girth to single coils.
- Volume – Controls the output of the effect
- Drive – Adds in drive as you increase the dial
- Bass – When set at noon the bass is flat and clockwise increases and counter clockwise decreases bass.
- Treble – When set at noon the treble is flat and clockwise increases and counter clockwise decreases treble.
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by EarthQuaker Devices, maker of the Westwood Translucent Drive Manipulator.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with EarthQuaker Devices.
couch.rich (verified owner) –
This thing sounds fantastic. The gain range is huge and it cleans up so well, really is a “transparent” sounding overdrive. The EQ for treble and bass can turn it from some heavy chugging with humbuckers to some country twangs with single coils. This really is a nice versatile pedal!
John Rogers (verified owner) –
Exceptional overdrive with great range, stacks well with other pedals and offers string definition like no other.