The Radium Springs Reverb emulates the sound of a vintage spring reverb unit.
This project includes the required Pythagoras PCB and pre-programmed EEPROM.
Spin FV-1 IC sold separately.
- Reverb – Standard drippy wet spring reverb
- Blackface – Spring reverb with throbbing tremolo
- Brownface – Spring reverb with swirling harmonic tremolo
- Reverb Mode – Reverb Dwell, Bass, Treble
- Blackface Mode – Reverb Dwell, Tremolo Rate, Tremolo Intensity
- Brownface Mode – Reverb Dwell, Tremolo Rate, Tremolo Intensity
- Mode (Toggle switch) – Selects the reverb mode
- Volume – Controls the overall output volume
- Mix – Controls the wet/dry mix
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
- Powered by the PedalPCB Pythagoras MultiFX Platform