This project is currently in development. The project name and/or details may change at any time without notice. No release date has been determined.
- Low Cut – Attenuates low frequencies
- Gain Trim – Controls the gain of the unit
- Level Low – Controls the overall output volume in Low Gain mode
- Level High – Controls the overall output volume in High Gain mode
- Gain Low (Internal Trimpot) – Sets the Gain in Low Gain mode
- Gain High (Internal Trimpot) – Sets the Gain in High Gain mode
- Voltage (Toggle Switch) – Selects between 9V / 27V operation
- Active/Bypass (Foot Switch) – Activates/Bypasses the pedal
- High/Low Gain (Foot Switch) – Selects between High Gain / Low Gain modes
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by Hudson Electronics UK, maker of the Hudson Broadcast.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with Hudson Electronics UK.