The PedalPCB Octagon is an FV-1 based digital multieffects pedal. Select between eight different high quality digital effects.
Three digital control parameters, analog dry signal path with wet/dry mix, and adjustable output volume capable of up to 6db boost.
- Includes pre-programmed EEPROM
The PedalPCB Octagon project includes the required Arachnid PCB and pre-programmed EEPROM.
- Updated mix control
Updated mix control allows 100% wet, 100% dry, and anything in between with less volume drop in the middle.
- Improved signal path for lower noise floor
Improved filtering in the digital signal path lowers the noise floor without impacting tone.
- Shimmer Reverb (Dwell, Shimmer Pitch, Shimmer Mix)
- Modulated Reverb (Dwell, Mod Depth, Mod Rate)
- Modulated Delay (Time, Feedback, Modulation)
- Pitch Delay (Time, Feedback, Pitch)
- Bit Crusher (Crush, Filter, Detune)
- Dual Pitch Shifter (Pitch 1, Mix, Pitch 2)
- Harmonic Tremolo (Rate, Depth, Spectrum)
- Daydream (Time, Feedback, Width)
- Control 1 – Digital parameter control
- Control 2 – Digital parameter control
- Control 3 – Digital parameter control
- Mix – Adjusts the Wet/Dry mix
- Mode – Selects the active algorithm
- Volume – Controls the overall output volume
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
This thing is next level! Pure damned perfection! The patches are incredible and the rotary controller works great.
2tonslab (verified owner) –
I tried a digital effect from another pcb company a few months back and was horrified at how bad it was so I was a little apprehensive with this build. Thankfully this is a well thought out board and the quality of the effects are pro all the way, controls all work as described and Robert responded to my questions lightning fast. I will be getting a few more boards to add to the collection. I highly recommend The Octagon and Pedal PCB!
jfreeman2sc (verified owner) –
Awesome pedal with lots of great sounds. The rotary controller is great and you can just get lost in all of the great effects. This pedal comes highly recommended by me!
SGilberg (verified owner) –
Amazing what comes out of that circuit and what you can tweak with the controls! Great stuff and the patches and sounds are great, even if you don’t like every single effect, there’s bound to be plenty good stuff to be had. Dig especially the reverb and delays. Great job!
jetmech (verified owner) –
Pre-2019 version. Nice pedal that gets you a variety of effects. Build documentation is clear. The only issue I had with the PCB that it used a linear pot instead of a rotary switch for the mode. I found this odd and I would have given it a higher rating if it called out for a rotary switch rather a potentiometer.
Would have been nice to have known that a newer version would soon be released that has a rotary switch for the mode. Especially within 30 days of placing my order. I would have waited until the newest version.