The PedalPCB Octagon is an FV-1 based digital multieffects pedal. Select between eight different high quality digital effects.
Three digital control parameters, analog dry signal path with wet/dry mix, and adjustable output volume capable of up to 6db boost.
New Features! (2019 Edition)
- 8-position rotary switch for program selection
Program selection is now achieved with a 16mm 1P8T rotary switch instead of a standard potentiometer. This means better tactile feedback, aligning graphics with the switch positions will be more reliable, and no more need for the ATTINY microcontroller!
- Updated mix control
Updated mix control allows 100% wet, 100% dry, and anything in between with less volume drop in the middle.
- Improved signal path for lower noise floor
Improved filtering in the digital signal path lowers the noise floor without impacting tone.
- Shimmer Reverb (Dwell, Shimmer Pitch, Shimmer Mix)
- Modulated Reverb (Dwell, Mod Depth, Mod Rate)
- Modulated Delay (Time, Feedback, Modulation)
- Pitch Delay (Time, Feedback, Pitch)
- Bit Crusher (Crush, Filter, Detune)
- Dual Pitch Shifter (Pitch 1, Mix, Pitch 2)
- Harmonic Tremolo (Rate, Depth, Spectrum)
- Daydream (Time, Feedback, Width)
- Control 1 – Digital parameter control
- Control 2 – Digital parameter control
- Control 3 – Digital parameter control
- Mix – Adjusts the Wet/Dry mix
- Mode – Selects the active algorithm
- Volume – Controls the overall output volume
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks