- Volume – Controls the overall output volume
- Tone – Adjusts the tone from warm to bright
- Drive – Controls the input gain
- Sustain – Controls signal level into 3rd fuzz stage
- Bias (internal trim) – Internal bias adjustment
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pete Cornish, maker of the Cornish NG-2.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with Pete Cornish.