- Volume – Controls the overall output volume
- Tone – Controls the warmth / brightness
- Gain – Controls amount of distortion
- Contour – Adjusts midrange frequencies
- Voice – Toggles between Vintage / Modern voicing
- Boost – Toggles between Standard / Boost mode
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by Wampler Pedals, maker of the Wampler Sovereign.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with Wampler Pedals.
mmrsy (verified owner) –
This is my go-to distortion pedal. I have a Pinnacle clone and I think this beats it. Consider using a stomp for the boost instead of a switch. You’ll have to get creative to give it an LED if you do.