This is an advanced build and requires a considerable amount of SMD soldering.
- Square – Controls level of square wave fuzz
- Sub – Controls level of subdivided frequency
- Super – Controls level of multiplied frequency
- Sub Interval (Rotary switch) – Sets the interval of subdivided voice
- Sub Root (Toggle switch) – Selects the source of the subdivided root
- Super Interval (Rotary switch) – Sets the interval of the multiplied voice
- Super Root (Toggle switch) – Selects the source of the multiplied voice
- Portamento / Vibrato (Toggle switch) – Selects between Portamento / Vibrato pitch modulation
- Modulation Rate – Controls the rate of pitch modulation
- Standard 9VDC operation
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by EarthQuaker Devices, maker of the Data Corrupter.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with EarthQuaker Devices.