- Treble – Controls the level of Treble content (in Integral mode)
- Bass – Controls the level of Bass content (in Integral mode)
- Level – Controls the output volume
- Boost / Preamp (Toggle Switch) – Toggles between 410 Boost / Integral Preamp modes
- Triangulate / Crush (Toggle Switch) – Toggles between Triangulate / Crush modes (in 410 Boost mode)
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by Fortin Amplification, maker of the Fortin 33.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with Fortin Amplification.