- Level – Controls the overall output volume
- Gain – Controls amount of fuzz
- Treble – Boosts or cuts treble frequencies
- Bass – Boosts or cuts bass frequencies
- Mode (toggle switch) – Toggles between Fuzz I / Gain Boost / Fuzz II
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boss, maker of the Boss FZ-2 Hyper Fuzz.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with Boss or Roland Corporation.
John (verified owner) –
This circuit sounds incredible!!
Adam (verified owner) –
Too good! Like if a roland bee baa and a superfuzz mated. Then that mated with a boss hm-2. But with a super quiet noise floor.
jacob (verified owner) –
My favourite build so far. No difficulties in putting it together, worked first time and sounds awesome!! \m/
Steve Floyd (verified owner) –
Sounds like the end of the world and it sure beats paying through the nose for an old Boss!
finebyfine (verified owner) –
One of my favorite fuzzes ever.