The HAARP is an FV-1 based digital polyphonic pitch arpeggiator.
Includes 24LC32A EEPROM with HAARP algorithm preloaded and pre-programmed ATTINY85 microcontroller.
- Rate – Controls the speed of arpeggiation
- Step – Sets the number of steps in the arpeggiation pattern
- Mode – Sets the arpeggation pattern
- Wet – Adjusts the wet signal level
- Dry – Adjusts the dry signal level
- Direction (Toggle Switch) – Sets the arpeggation direction (Up, Alternating, Down)
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks