The HAARP is an FV-1 based digital polyphonic pitch arpeggiator.
Includes 24LC32A EEPROM with HAARP algorithm preloaded.
New Features! (2019 Edition)
- 8-position rotary switch for program selection
Program selection is now achieved with a 16mm 1P8T rotary switch instead of a standard potentiometer. This means better tactile feedback, aligning graphics with the switch positions will be more reliable, and no more need for the ATTINY microcontroller!
- Rate – Controls the speed of arpeggiation
- Step – Sets the number of steps in the arpeggiation pattern
- Mode – Sets the arpeggation pattern
- Wet – Adjusts the wet signal level
- Dry – Adjusts the dry signal level
- Direction (Toggle Switch) – Sets the arpeggation direction (Up, Alternating, Down)
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks