The HAARP is an FV-1 based digital polyphonic pitch arpeggiator.
Includes 24LC32A EEPROM with HAARP algorithm preloaded.
New Features! (2019 Edition)
- 8-position rotary switch for program selection
Program selection is now achieved with a 16mm 1P8T rotary switch instead of a standard potentiometer. This means better tactile feedback, aligning graphics with the switch positions will be more reliable, and no more need for the ATTINY microcontroller!
- Rate – Controls the speed of arpeggiation
- Step – Sets the number of steps in the arpeggiation pattern
- Mode – Sets the arpeggation pattern
- Wet – Adjusts the wet signal level
- Dry – Adjusts the dry signal level
- Direction (Toggle Switch) – Sets the arpeggation direction (Up, Alternating, Down)
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by EarthQuaker Devices, maker of the Arpanoid.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with EarthQuaker Devices.