The BuGGFX Daydream is a multiband filtered delay. The guitar signal is split into three parallel paths, each with an independent resonant filter applied. This results in multiple layers of cascading harmonic sparkles.
This project includes the required Pythagoras PCB and pre-programmed EEPROM.
Spin FV-1 IC sold separately.
- Time – Adjusts the length of delay time
- Width – Controls the amount of repeats
- Feedback – Controls the amount of repeats
- Mix – Controls the ratio of Wet / Dry signal, from 100% Dry to 100% Wet
- Volume – Sets the overall output volume
- Mode (Toggle Switch) – Toggles between Ascending and Descending modes
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
- Powered by the PedalPCB Pythagoras MultiFX Platform
Previously known as the PedalPCB Kaleidoscope.