The Captain Bit is an all analog monophonic guitar synthesizer. It has a four octave range from two
below to one above and tracks surprisingly well for being analog. As with all analog octave machines it
does work best with the neck pickup and using a little boost, overdrive or fuzz in front of it. Keep it near
the front of your signal chain for even better results.
The Base, Sub, Down, and Up controls are independent blend controls.
- Level – Controls overall output volume
- Filter – Controls the overall tone of the circuit, noon is flat and gets darker counter clockwise and brighter when turned clockwise
- Base – Adjusts the level of the root square wave
- Sub – Adjusts the level of the -2 octave voice
- Down – Adjust the level of the -1 octave voice
- Up – Adjust the level of the +1 octave voice
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by EarthQuaker Devices, maker of the Bit Commander.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with EarthQuaker Devices.