- Attack – Controls the amount of fuzz
- Level – Controls the overall output volume
- Bias (trim) – Sets the transistor bias current
- Mode (toggle switch) – Selects between ’66 or Super-Bee mode
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by Differential Audio Manifestationz (D*A*M), maker of the 1966.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with Differential Audio Manifestationz (D*A*M).
There are no reviews yet.