- Gain (Footswitch) – Toggles Gain stage on/off
- Volume – Controls the master output volume
- Drive– Controls the amount of signal gain
- EQ – Lowpass filter that removes higher frequencies
- Air – Similar to amplifier presence control
- Headroom (Toggle) – Toggles between three different “wattage” settings (25W, 50W, 100W)
- Boost (Footswitch) – Toggles the Boost stage on/off
- Boost – Controls the level of boost (when active)
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by JHS Pedals, maker of the AT+.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with JHS Pedals.