A very flexible distortion box that can go from low to high gain with the twist of your guitar knob. Three
selectable compression and gain levels really add to the amount of options you have. Run it into a high
headroom clean amp like its endorser and play all of your guitar instrumentals or favorite grease hits.
- Volume – Controls the overall output
- Drive – Controls the amount of gain in the circuit
- EQ – Brighten your sound by turning it to the right and darken to the left
- Air – This is like an amplifiers presence knob, it handles the high frequencies. This can get really bright
when turned all the way to the right.
- Headroom (Toggle) – Toggles between three different “wattage” settings (25W, 50W, 100W)
The toggle switch changes the compression and therefore affects the gain. In the middle
position it is wide open and very natural sounding. In the up position it is highly compressed and the
volume will need to be compensated as such. In the down position it is a middle ground between the
two and is great for tighter rhythms.
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks