- Includes 3PDT breakout board
- Cleaner, more obsessive layout
- Uses standard 1/4W resistors
- Buffered/True Bypass now an external toggle switch (instead of internal jumpers)
- Volume – Controls the output volume
- Tone – Adjusts the amount of treble content
- Drive – Controls the amount of signal gain
- Low/High Peak switch – Accentuates midrange frequencies and increases gain
- Buffered/True-Bypass switch – Selects between buffered-bypass / true-bypass operation
- Class-A JFET input stage
- True-Bypass or Buffered-Bypass operation
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks
The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by Fulltone Musical Products, Inc., maker of the Fulltone OCD.
PedalPCB is not affiliated with Fulltone Musical Products, Inc.