The PedalPCB Kaleidoscope is a multiband filtered delay inspired by the BuGGFX Daydream Delay. The guitar signal is split into three parallel paths, each with an independent resonant filter applied.
- Time – Adjusts the length of delay time
- Width – Controls the amount of repeats
- Feedback – Controls the amount of repeats
- Mix – Controls the ratio of Wet / Dry signal, from 100% Dry to 100% Wet
- Volume – Sets the overall output volume
Includes 24LC32A EEPROM with Kaleidoscope algorithm preloaded
- Designed for a 125B enclosure with top-mounted jacks